Slurpeeclockday Slurpeeclockday

wow

That was stolen, unoriginal and crappy.

Rn86 responds:

imitatio et aemulatio
look it up fucker

ps please review my other flash too if you totally love the cock and taking it up your ass. thank you honey, can't wait 'till you and your tight asshole drop by again ;) ;) ;) xoxox

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /503112

Allan Fan Fiction Blowjob Allan Fan Fiction Blowjob

One thing

Having a quick look at the actual comic it has become very apparent that is a biographical comic, therefore when you say "This is just how I hope the story pans out in the comic!" you actually wish the main charachter to get a blow job and then make a comic about it....
I would recommend animating more relevant stories or asking the ceator of this comic if you could animate some of his work.
Seeing as it's a biographical comic what you would be doing is a moving vresion of a still image which has been taken from real moving life. What i'm saying is it's wierd to animate specificaly this comic, it's like your animating someone's life who you don't know.
Maybe you could just make your own animated comic instead.
Your style is good and apparanty you have some good ideas of what people on the internet want to see.
Sorry for being a bit long-winded.

Na Escola "At school" Na Escola "At school"

can't think of a summary

I think a few of the jokes were lost in translation.

Submachine 9: the Temple Submachine 9: the Temple

Excellent, as always. I think this is the first one I completed without cheating :)
I spent the first 10mins of the game wondering "how come there's a button missing on the panel?" and the last 10mins wondering "what the heck am I supposed to do with this extra button?"

Thσ Purplσ Truth Thσ Purplσ Truth

MUTE BUTTON GOD DAMMIT

Dark Submarine Escape 2 Dark Submarine Escape 2

Reminds me of submachine, I'm sure you've heard of it.
Some of the puzzles were a bit simple, but the hard ones made up for it.

Graphics are good, but you could make it better... challenge: make the wheel spin without the shine moving.

A bit inlier! Add more dimensions, but keep it simple.

C.Y.E.S.N.I.A.T.H C.Y.E.S.N.I.A.T.H

I love this piece.

hope you dont mind me using it for a game im making. look out for PanG PonG by oversword. i should be submitting it soon. but its an amasing piece of music.

pitbulljones responds:

Hey oversword thanks for the review. Of course you can use it for a game, just make sure im credited and linked to and it'll be all good.