Submachine 9: the Temple Submachine 9: the Temple

Excellent, as always. I think this is the first one I completed without cheating :)
I spent the first 10mins of the game wondering "how come there's a button missing on the panel?" and the last 10mins wondering "what the heck am I supposed to do with this extra button?"

Thσ Purplσ Truth Thσ Purplσ Truth

MUTE BUTTON GOD DAMMIT

Dark Submarine Escape 2 Dark Submarine Escape 2

Reminds me of submachine, I'm sure you've heard of it.
Some of the puzzles were a bit simple, but the hard ones made up for it.

Graphics are good, but you could make it better... challenge: make the wheel spin without the shine moving.

A bit inlier! Add more dimensions, but keep it simple.

2D World 2D World

Literally one thing: resetting.
The level should reset when an object goes off screen (just test for x&y)
The level should reset on the 'r' keypress - like every other flash game in the world!

Cool concept, challenging levels.

valklamp responds:

Thanks for the advice, now you can restart level - [R] and quit the level - [Q]

Zombie Demolisher Zombie Demolisher

Nice game, good idea, well polished.
Needs integrated achievements though!

BackDoor- Door 1 BackDoor- Door 1

So I start to feel proud for finding my way into the basement... Then I get this eerie feeling that something sinister is going on because the owner of the house has been stocking up for a long time... I find comfort in the fact that at least I have my towel...
Can't wait to finish the series! It's a great mash-up of many different gaming mechanics.

Trigonometry Challenge Trigonometry Challenge

Definitely a bug on level 6. Using Chome OS atm.

Handheld Video Game Handheld Video Game

The twist was... mediocre. I had to play it through twice before I explored the right level, but I figured it out on the same level in the previous play through (before prematurely completing the level)
I think it could be used as a paradigm for a more complex game, after you escape the end should not be so close, you could even find yourself in a more complex video game from which you them must escape again.

MasterMind - NoF version MasterMind - NoF version

Cool

Although i don't know how to play i can see you've made a game that's at least worth a 8/10.

Painting Canvas Painting Canvas

It's ok

MS paint isn't an art editing software, it's a scrible editling software. I've never seen any art come out of it :P